It's very simple to create an enhanced high definition resolution photo, all you need is a digital camera that shoots bracketed, a remote trigger, a tripod, a non-windy day and photoshop.
1. Set camera to aperture mode from F/8 to F/11. ISO at 100 for sharpness.
2. Set camera to continuous mode.
3. Focus your view and switch lens to manual.
4. Shoot bracket from 3-5 exposures while using remote trigger.
5. Open Photoshop Bridge and select all photos and Merge to HDR Pro. Tweak the adjustments and presto.